The Public Advisory Committee (PAC) to the Thunder Bay Remedial Action Plan (RAP) will hold its next meeting at 7 p.m. on June 6th in Room 3004 of the ATAC Building at Lakehead University. Evening parking at Lakehead University is free of charge and available right beside the ATAC building.
- Report to PAC Members about April 18th Meeting with Transport Canada
- Clarify Objectives, Format for Sediment Quality Sub-Committee
- Discuss Next Steps for North Harbour
- Minutes of April 4th, 2018
- Presentation on North Harbour by Transport Canada (April 18, 2018)
- Map of Lakehead University showing ATAC Building (AT).
Remedial Action Plans work to address environmental, chemical, physical, and biological degradation resulting in pollution and adverse impacts to natural habitats in Areas of Concern on the Great Lakes. They are supported by Environment and Climate Change Canada, the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change, the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and Lakehead University.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. There is no charge. Observers do not participate in committee decisions but may be allowed to address the meeting at the discretion of the chair.
Information to Join the Meeting Online:
From your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9391
Access Code: 606-559-717
First GoToMeeting? Click this link for a quick system check:https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check