The Public Advisory Committee to the Thunder Bay Remedial Action Plan will meet at 7 p.m. on December 6th in ATAC Room 3004 at Lakehead University. Evening parking at Lakehead University is free of charge and available right beside the ATAC building.
The meeting will deal with the following items:
- Thunder Bay Area of Concern Draft Habitat Strategy
- Review/Revisions to Committee Terms of Reference.
- Minutes of October 18th PAC Meeting
- Presentation – “Towards a Draft Habitat Strategy“
- Delisting Criteria – Loss of Fish Habitat
- Delisting Criteria – Loss of Wildlife Habitat
- Current Iteration of the Committee Terms of Reference (2011)
- Proposed Revisions to Committee Terms of Reference (2017-12-01)
- Map of Lakehead University showing ATAC Building (AT).
Remedial Action Plans work to address environmental chemical, physical, and biological degradation resulting in pollution and impacts to habitat in Areas of Concern on the Great Lakes. They are supported by Environment and Climate Change Canada, the Ontario Ministry of the Environment and Climate Change, the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry and Lakehead University.
The meeting is open to the public and all are welcome to attend. Their is no charge. Observers do not participate in committee decisions but may be allowed to address the meeting at the discretion of the chair.