The Public Advisory Committee (PAC) to the Thunder Bay Remedial Action Plan, or harbour cleanup plan, met at 7 p.m. on January 7th at the Balmoral Street Centre on the Lakehead University campus (Room: HS 1029).
The agenda included a presentation about the Thunder Bay Stormwater Management Plan by a representative of Emmons and Olivier Resources (Minneapolis) and City of Thunder Bay representatives. A second presentation about the Kaministiquia River Water Management Plan was provided by representatives of Ontario Power Generation and the Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry.
Agenda and Complete Information Package:
- Agenda for January 7, 2015
- Previous Minutes (November 12, 2014)
- Directions to the Meeting (parking is free of charge)
- Information to join by computer or phone (using GoToMeeting)
- Kaministiquia River Water Management Plan
- Presentation about the Kaministiquia River Management Plan
- OPG Presentation about the Kaministiquia River System.
- Presentation about the Thunder Bay Stormwater Management Plan
- Information about the Thunder Bay Stormwater Management Plan
- Comments from John Parks re Thunder Bay North Harbour mercury contamination cleanup
- Great Lakes Fisheries Commission – Lake Trout Restoration Plan for Lake Superior (1996)
- Great Lakes Fisheries Commission – Fish Community Objectives for Lake Superior (2003)