The next meeting of the Public Advisory Committee (PAC) to the Thunder Bay Remedial Action Plan, or cleanup plan, will take place at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, November 12 at the Balmoral Street Centre on the Lakehead University Campus (directions). The general public is welcome to attend and there is no charge.
Links to Important Documents:
- Minutes of previous meeting
- Delisting Criteria for Beneficial Use Impairments being discussed
- Presentation on George Creek Rehabilitation by Frank Edgson/Northshore Steelhead Association
- Kaministiquia River Water Management Plan (note, this is a huge file and will take significant time to access)
- Kathy Sakamoto Chippewa Beach Geomorphology Information
- Comments Re North Harbour from Environment North