The Lake Superior Binational Forum’s panel of judges, chooses award recipients that have accomplished significant and successful actions that minimize negative impacts or restore the natural environment in the Lake Superior basin.
The awards program pays tribute to recipients that have demonstrated a commitment to environmental stewardship through outstanding leadership in one of five categories: Youth, Individual Adult, Business, Municipality, Business, Industry or Organization.
Here is a peek at the recipients. Follow the link to learn who earned which award and for what amazing efforts!
Congratulations to all our Winners!
- Dollar Bay High School
- Mr. Mike Wiggins
- Bodin Fisheries
- WTIP North Shore Community Radio
- Washburn Marina
- Upper Lakes Foods, Inc.
- Mr. Frank Edgson
- Little Lions Waldorf Daycare & Kindergarten
- Peninsula Harbour Community Liaison Committee
- South Shore 7th Grade Art
- Ms. Ruth Ogawa
- Grandmothers Gathering for Gitchgaaming
- City of Superior Environmental Services Division
- Mr. Jon George